for the website www.chaosdesign.com & operations of Chaos Design Ltd:
We appreciate your interest in our website and our company.
The protection of your personal data, collected, processed, and used during your visit to our website is important to us. Your data will be protected in accordance with legal regulations. The following information is about the data recorded and how it is used:
1. Personal data
Personal data is factual or personal information about a specific or specifically identifiable person.
2. The type, scope, and purpose of the personal data collected, processed, and used
(1) Every visit to our website and each request for data from the website is logged by the IP address of the computer from which it was requested. This information is saved for internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following information is logged: the name of the requested file, the date, and the time of the request, the amount of data transferred, the IP address, the notification of a successful request, the web browser, and the requesting domain.
Additional personal data (name, job title, company, address, phone, fax, email address) is only collected if you voluntarily disclose this information online in the form of an information request.
(2) If you have provided us with personal data, we will only use it for the purposes of communication regarding your requests & to process contracts concluded with you.
3. Forwarding and transfer of data
(1) Your personal information will only be passed on to third parties or otherwise transferred if it is required for the processing of the contract. A requirement exists especially in the transfer of order information to suppliers, for example, for the purposes of supplying or billing, for the provision of requested training, or for answering questions raised.
(2) Disclosures to authorized state institutions and authorities are only made if required by law or we are obliged by court order to do so.
4. Storage of personal data
Chaos Design Ltd. collects personal data for as long as it is required to provide a service you have requested or to which you have given your consent, except where legal obligations otherwise exist.
5. Right of withdrawal
You may object to the use of your personal data with immediate effect in the future at any time by withdrawing your consent. The notice of withdrawal should be sent to the Privacy Officer at email@example.com or in writing to Chaos Design Ltd, 32 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3EL, United Kingdom.
6. Right to information, correction, blocking, deletion
(1) If you have questions or remarks about the processing of your personal data, you can contact our Privacy Officer at:
Chaos Design Ltd.
32 High Street
(2) In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations we will, on request, inform you in writing as soon as possible whether and which personal data about you is saved by us. If outdated or incorrect information has been saved, we will correct it at your request. You also have the right to block or delete the data, taking the legal obligations into account.
(3) Further information about nature and role of the used cookies can be found in our Cookies Policy.
8. Web analysis
The web analysis tools that we use are listed and described in our Cookies Policy.
(2) On our site you will find links amongst others to our corporate presence on Twitter and LinkedIn.
10. Security during data transfer
We use technical and organisational measures to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly updated in line with the latest technical developments.
If you have questions or remarks about the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the details given below:
Chaos Design Ltd.
32 High Street
Phone: +44 (0)1483 557800